Farmers.gov accounts allow you to access self-service features and information that are available through a secure login. With an account, you can use features such as the ability to apply for select programs online, process transactions, and manage your USDA records. To access your farmers.gov account, you will need to use a service called USDA eAuthentication, or eAuth.
Information on how to apply for the Coronavirus Food Assistance Program is available at farmers.gov/cfap
Log In to Your Farmers.gov Account
If you already have a USDA eAuthentication login that has been linked to your USDA customer record, click the button below to go to the log in page.
Note: On November 20, 2019, farmers.gov moved to an updated version of eAuth that has a new look and feel and offers a more streamlined experience. You should be able to log in using the same username and password.
Create a Farmers.gov Account
How to Create an eAuth Login to Access Your Farmers.gov Account
- Contact your local service center to confirm you have a USDA customer record with a primary email address. Use our Service Center Locator to find your local office.
- Navigate to the eAuth Account Registration page.
- Select "Customer" on the registration page.
- Enter your primary email address, which should match what USDA has on your customer record. You will receive an email from eAuth asking you to confirm your email address. Click the “Continue Registration” link in this email to continue the registration process.
Note: When you log in, your User ID will be your email address.
- Next, enter your name and set a password.
- Finally, you will need to verify your identity to access your farmers.gov account. You will be taken to a page where you will need to provide information such as your date of birth and residential address, and then can either verify your identity online or in person at a Local Registration Authority (LRA).
- You’re ready to log in!
Who Can Make a Farmers.gov Account?
Currently, only customers doing business as individuals can access their account records through farmers.gov using their USDA eAuth login. Access for customers doing business as an entity (such as an LLC or Trust) or on behalf of another individual will be available in the future.
Current Farmers.gov Account Features
Through your secure farmers.gov account, you can:
- View loan information, history, and payments for USDA farm loans
- View and track your 2017 Wildfires and Hurricanes Indemnity Program application
- View and track your 2018 Market Facilitation Program application