Taking partnership to the next level.
Together we walk fence lines and complete loan applications. We plan farm and land improvements. And we work through your options during the unexpected.
But sometimes, you just want to check your loan balance or submit an acreage report. No problem. That’s why we’re building farmers.gov – a dynamic customer-driven website with an authenticated portal for business transactions.
As farmers.gov grows, you’ll have the option to make appointments with us, manage your accounts, apply for programs online, and much more. Grow with us.
Available now on the farmers.gov portal.
Are you an existing USDA Farm Service Agency, Natural Resources Conservation Service, or Risk Management Agency customer? Do you have a Level 2 USDA e-Authentication account? Then you’re all set.
Once you’re logged in to the secure farmers.gov portal, you can view a dashboard personalized with your customer profile and complete the following activities:
- View and track your 2017 Wildfires and Hurricanes Indemnity Program application
- View and track your Market Facilitation Program application
As we grow, these and other USDA business applications will be integrated into the farmers.gov portal.
Need a Level 2 USDA eAuthentication account?
If you work with USDA, we encourage you to get an USDA eAuthentication account for access to the farmers.gov portal and other business applications.
- Contact your local service center to ensure your correct email address on file.
- Create an account at www.eauth.usda.gov. When creating your account, be sure to request Level 2 access and use the email address on file.
- Complete identity verification by either using the online self-service identity verification method or by completing the identity verification in-person at your USDA service center.
- Now that you’re enrolled, contact your local USDA service center to have your account linked with your USDA customer record.
- You’re ready to login!
Currently, only customers doing business as individuals can access their records using a USDA eAuthentication account. Access for customers doing business as an entity (such as an LLC or Trust) or on behalf of another individual will be available in the future.
New to USDA?
Visit your local USDA service center to establish farm records with us. You can also find out more information about USDA’s risk management, disaster, loan, and conservation programs available to producers.