Farmers.gov accounts allow you to access self-service features and information that are available through a secure login. With an account, you can use features such as the ability to apply for select programs online, process transactions, and manage your USDA records. To access your farmers.gov account, you will need to use a service called USDA eAuthentication, or eAuth.
USDA is implementing Coronavirus Food Assistance Program 2 for agricultural producers who continue to face market disruptions and associated costs because of COVID-19. USDA’s Farm Service Agency will accept CFAP 2 applications from September 21 through December 11, 2020. Information on how to apply for Coronavirus Food Assistance Program 2 is available at farmers.gov/cfap.
Log In to Your Farmers.gov Account
If you already have a USDA eAuthentication login that has been linked to your USDA customer record, click the button below to go to the log in page.
Create a Farmers.gov Account
How to Create an eAuth Login to Access Your Farmers.gov Account
- Before you start, contact your local service center to confirm you have a USDA customer record with a primary email address. Use our Service Center Locator to find your local office.
- Navigate to the eAuth Account Registration page.
- Select "Customer" on the registration page.
- Enter your primary email address. You will receive an email from eAuth asking you to confirm your email address. Click the “Continue Registration” link in this email to continue the registration process.
Note: When you log in, your User ID will be your email address.
- Next, enter your name and set a password.
- Visit the farmers.gov login page and log in with your new eAuth account.
- Your identity must be verified before you can access your farmers.gov account. You will have the option to verify your identity online (recommended) or in person by a Local Registration Authority (LRA). You will need to add information to your account profile such as your date of birth, residential address, and phone number to verify your identity.
Who Can Make a Farmers.gov Account?
Currently, only customers doing business as individuals can access their account records through farmers.gov using their USDA eAuth login. Access for customers doing business as an entity (such as an LLC or Trust) or on behalf of another individual will be available in the future.
Current Farmers.gov Account Features
Through your secure farmers.gov account, you can:
- View loan information, history, and payments for USDA farm loans
- View and track your 2017 Wildfires and Hurricanes Indemnity Program application
- View and track your 2018 Market Facilitation Program application
- NEW: View and track your current and past conservation practices and contracts, eSign conservation documents, and request conservation assistance (Conservation Features Fact Sheet, User Guide, and How-To Videos)