USDA experts gather data from our many assistance, conservation, and recovery programs for agricultural producers. As a data-driven organization, USDA uses this data to manage and implement our programs – and to plan for the future. We’re using interactive data visualization and exploration tools to share this data with the American public.
- Agriculture Risk Coverage and Price Loss Coverage (ARC/PLC)
- Coronavirus Food Assistance Program Data (CFAP1)
- Coronavirus Food Assistance Program Data (CFAP2)
- Conservation Easement Programs Data
- NRCS Financial Assistance Program Data
Planning and Historical Data
Find Your Local Service Center
USDA Service Centers are locations where you can connect with Farm Service Agency, Natural Resources Conservation Service, or Rural Development employees for your business needs. Enter your state and county below to ﬁnd your local service center and agency offices. If this locator does not work in your browser, please visit offices.usda.gov.