Common Forms

You probably like forms just as much as we do, but to participate in programs, we do need to do some paperwork. You can find all Farm Service Agency, Natural Resources Conservation Service, and Risk Management agency forms on USDA’s eForms database. Below are some common ones.

General Forms

To Do Business with Us

Customer Data Worksheet


The Customer Data Worksheet (AD-2047) enables you to update your information with us, including your contact and demographic information.

Farm Operating Plan


Your local Farm Service Agency representative will also show you complete a Farm Operating Plan (CCC-902).

Member’s Information Form


If you are a legal entity, we will use a Member’s Information form (CCC-901) to collect member names, contact information and tax identification numbers.

For Program Eligibility

Conservation Compliance


To be eligible for USDA programs and crop insurance, you must meet conservation compliance, which is done by having a Highly Erodible Land Conservation and Wetland Conservation Certification (AD-1026) on file. Typically, this only has to be done once. Learn more about conservation compliance.

Income and Tax Information


To participate in many programs, you can’t have an adjusted gross income of more than 900,000. To certify this, you file the Average Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) Certification and Consent to Disclosure of Tax Information (CCC-941) each year.

Payment Enrollment Form


USDA payments are generally deposited directly with your bank. You can fill out the Payment Enrollment Form (SF-3881) to set up your USDA payments to be deposited directly.

Forms for During the Year

Reporting Acreage


For crop insurance and disaster assistance, you will need to report crops planted. If you have crop insurance, this is done through your Approved Insurance Provider and then USDA gets the information from them. If you do not have crop insurance, you report crops planted with USDA using the Report of Acreage (FSA-578). This should be done for both spring- and fall-seeded crops. 

Reporting Losses


For other crop and livestock disaster recovery assistance and program benefits a Notice of Loss must be reported as soon the loss occurs or is apparent. How and when to file a Notice of Loss differs by programs. Use the Reporting Losses (CCC-576) for Notice of Loss.

If your agricultural operation is impacted by a natural disaster, you should timely report losses to USDA.  For crops and/or livestock covered by federal crop insurance, you should immediately notify your local insurance provider.

Find Your Local Service Center

We are committed to delivering USDA services to America’s farmers and ranchers while taking safety measures in response to the pandemic. Some USDA offices are beginning to reopen to limited visitors by appointment only. Service Center staff also continue to work with agricultural producers via phone, email, and other digital tools. Learn more at

USDA Service Centers are locations where you can connect with Farm Service Agency, Natural Resources Conservation Service, or Rural Development employees for your business needs. Enter your state and county below to find your local service center and agency offices. If this locator does not work in your browser, please visit

Visit the Risk Management Agency website to find a regional or compliance office or to find an insurance agent near you.