Your Account

Create a Account

To access your account, you will need a USDA customer record (sometimes called a Business Partner or BP record) that has been linked to your individual eAuthentication account (known as an eAuth account) after your identity has been verified.

A customer record includes basic customer information like your name, main address, primary communication data, legal representative authority relationships, and other notes.

An eAuth account enables individuals to securely access USDA web applications and services online. 

If you need help accessing these online services, please review the steps above, then contact your local service center, or technical support for more assistance.

What Can You Do With a Account?

Who Can Make a Account?

  • Beginning farmers and ranchers can get help from USDA starting or growing their operations with a variety of programs and services, from farm loans to crop insurance, and conservation programs to disaster assistance.
  • Customers who need access to entity data (such as an LLC or Trust) or to act on behalf of another customer, must first login as themselves, with their own eAuth account.
  • Individuals with both an eAuth account and representative authority to act on behalf of another customer (entity or individual), will have the ability to ‘Switch Profiles’ after login. "Switch Profile" is available for active representative authority relationships. For example, an active FSA-211, Power of Attorney, on file in your local service center. Click "Switch Profile" in the gold banner to view active profiles and switch to another individual or entity in Account Tutorial Video Playlists

Underlined Header
Farm Records Mapping

Underlined Paragraph Content

These videos review how to easily navigate through your farm, tract, and field information.

Underlined Header
Conservation Features

Underlined Paragraph Content

Learn how to navigate the conservation section of including an overview, eSigning documents, downloading and printing documents, and filtering content.


Find Your Local Service Center

USDA Service Centers are locations where you can connect with Farm Service Agency, Natural Resources Conservation Service, or Rural Development employees for your business needs. Enter your state and county below to find your local service center and agency offices. If this locator does not work in your browser, please visit

Visit the Risk Management Agency website to find a regional or compliance office or to find an insurance agent near you.