- View farm loan information, history, and payments. For other FSA payment information, use the FSA Financial Inquiries Tool.
- Get help requesting financial assistance and submitting a program application.
- View, upload, download and e-sign conservation documents.
- Get help understanding technical terms and find answers to your questions.
- Request conservation assistance, view and track your current and past conservation practices and contracts, including the amount of cost share assistance received and anticipated. Learn more: Conservation Features Fact Sheet, User Guide, and How-To Videos.
- Switch account profiles to do business for your power of attorneys, business entities, and signature authorities. Learn more: Tutorial Videos
Farm Records Mapping
- View, print and export detailed farm records and farm/tract maps. Learn more: Fact Sheet, Tutorial Videos, Blog Post.
- Export common land unit (field) boundaries as ESRI shapefiles. Learn more: Tutorial Video
- Import precision agriculture planting boundaries, create labels containing crop information, and print both on farm tract maps. Learn more: Tutorial Video
- Use the draw tools to determine acres in a drawn area. The drawn area can be printed on a map and provided to a third party or exported as a feature file for use in other geospatial applications. Learn more: Tutorial Video
Who Can Make a farmers.gov Account?
- Beginning farmers and ranchers can get help from USDA starting or growing their operations with a variety of programs and services, from farm loans to crop insurance, and conservation programs to disaster assistance.
- Customers who need access to entity data (such as an LLC or Trust) or to act on behalf of another customer, must first login as themselves, with their own eAuth account.
- Individuals with both an eAuth account and representative authority to act on behalf of another customer (entity or individual), will have the ability to ‘Switch Profiles’ after login. "Switch Profile" is available for active representative authority relationships. For example, an active FSA-211, Power of Attorney, on file in your local service center. Click "Switch Profile" in the gold banner to view active profiles and switch to another individual or entity in farmers.gov.
To access your farmers.gov account, you will need an individual customer USDA eAuthentication (eAuth) account linked to your USDA Business Partner (BP) customer record.
USDA eAuthentication (eAuth) is the system used by USDA agencies to enable individual customers to obtain accounts that will allow them to securely access USDA Web applications and services via the Internet.
A USDA Business Partner (BP) Customer Record includes basic customer information including name, main address, primary communication data, legal representative authority relationships, and notes.
Farm Records Mapping
These videos review how to easily navigate through your farm, tract, and field information.
Learn how to navigate the conservation section of farmers.gov including an overview, eSigning documents, downloading and printing documents, and filtering content.
Farmers.gov Account Stories
New Farmers.gov Feature Enables USDA Customers to Manage Conservation Activities Online
Find Your Local Service Center
We are committed to delivering USDA services to America’s farmers and ranchers while taking safety measures in response to the pandemic. Many USDA Service Centers are open for visitors, but some may remain open by appointment only. Contact your local Service Center to determine their open status or make an appointment. Service Center staff continues to work with agricultural producers via phone, email, and other digital tools. Learn more at farmers.gov/coronavirus.
USDA Service Centers are locations where you can connect with Farm Service Agency, Natural Resources Conservation Service, or Rural Development employees for your business needs. Enter your state and county below to ﬁnd your local service center and agency offices. If this locator does not work in your browser, please visit offices.usda.gov.
Visit the Risk Management Agency website to ﬁnd a regional or compliance office or to ﬁnd an insurance agent near you.