Pandemic Assistance Revenue Program

The Pandemic Assistance Revenue Program will assist eligible producers of agricultural commodities who experienced revenue decreases in calendar year 2020 compared to 2018 or 2019 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. PARP will help address gaps in previous pandemic assistance, which was targeted at price loss or lack of market access, rather than overall revenue losses. 

How the Pandemic Assistance Revenue Program Works

PARP is authorized and funded through the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021. 

To be eligible for PARP, an agricultural producer must have been in the business of farming during at least part of the 2020 calendar year and had a certain threshold decrease in allowable gross revenue for the 2020 calendar year, as compared to 2018 or 2019. Exact details on the calculations and eligibility will be available when the forthcoming rule is published.

How Producers Can Prepare 

PARP will use revenue information that is readily available from most tax records. FSA encourages producers to have their tax documents from the past few years and supporting materials ready. Producers will need similar documentation to what was needed for the Coronavirus Food Assistance Program Phase Two, where USDA allowed a producer to use 2018 or 2019 as the benchmark year relative to the disaster year.   
In the coming weeks, USDA will provide additional information on how to apply for assistance through PARP. In the meantime, producers are encouraged to begin gathering supporting documentation including:  
•    Schedule F (Form 1040); and 
•    Profit or Loss from Farming or similar tax documents for calendar years 2018, 2019 and 2020 for PARP.   
Producers should also have the following forms on file for PARP program participation:  
•    Form AD-2047, Customer Data Worksheet (as applicable to the program participant);  
•    Form CCC-902, Farm Operating Plan for an individual or legal entity; 
•    Form CCC-901, Member Information for Legal Entities (if applicable); and  
•    Form AD-1026 Highly Erodible Land Conservation (HELC) and Wetland Conservation (WC) Certification.  
Most producers, especially those who have previously participated in FSA programs, will likely have these required forms on file. However, those who are uncertain or want to confirm should contact FSA at their local USDA Service Center.  
In addition to the forms listed above, underserved producers are encouraged to register their status with FSA, using Form CCC-860, Socially Disadvantaged, Limited Resource, Beginning and Veteran Farmer or Rancher Certification, as certain existing permanent and ad-hoc disaster programs provide increased benefits or reduced fees and premiums.   

Find Your Local Service Center

We are committed to delivering USDA services to America’s farmers and ranchers while taking safety measures in response to the pandemic. Many USDA Service Centers are open for visitors, but some may remain open by appointment only. Contact your local Service Center to determine their open status or make an appointment. Service Center staff continues to work with agricultural producers via phone, email, and other digital tools. Learn more at

USDA Service Centers are locations where you can connect with Farm Service Agency, Natural Resources Conservation Service, or Rural Development employees for your business needs. Enter your state and county below to find your local service center and agency offices. If this locator does not work in your browser, please visit

Visit the Risk Management Agency website to find a regional or compliance office or to find an insurance agent near you.